[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX confirmation readiness review

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 19:42:04 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you to give a heads up about the project’s confirmation readiness review this Thursday on the TSC call: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_PDT_.2F_1400_UTC_-_Technical_Steering_Committee_Call

The project was brought under the OSF umbrella last summer and was officially launched during the fall last year. With that in mind it is time to review the project to see how it’s been progressing since its launch and how close it is to go through the confirmation process. You can find more information about the set of criteria for confirmation on this wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Governance/Foundation/OSFProjectConfirmationGuidelines

This Thursday OSF staff members and the StarlingX TSC are planning to review the project with the guidelines on the above wiki in mind to see how close the project is, what we need to improve and what we should keep doing. I would also like to encourage everyone from the community who’s interested in participating in this discussion to join the call this week and share your views and feedback.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó