[Starlingx-discuss] stx-openstack chart optionality

Church, Robert Robert.Church at windriver.com
Wed Jul 31 19:29:05 UTC 2019

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/671950 has just merged.

This is a reminder. Upon upload of stx-openstack you can see which charts are enabled
with:

[sysadmin at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system helm-override-list stx-openstack --long
+---------------------+--------------------------------+---------------+
| chart name          | overrides namespaces           | chart enabled |
+---------------------+--------------------------------+---------------+
| aodh                | [u'openstack']                 | [False]       |
| barbican            | [u'openstack']                 | [False]       |
| ceilometer          | [u'openstack']                 | [False]       |
| ceph-rgw            | [u'openstack']                 | [False]       |
| cinder              | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| garbd               | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| glance              | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| gnocchi             | [u'openstack']                 | [False]       |
| heat                | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| helm-toolkit        | []                             | []            |
| horizon             | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| ingress             | [u'kube-system', u'openstack'] | [True, True]  |
| ironic              | [u'openstack']                 | [False]       |
| keystone            | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| keystone-api-proxy  | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| libvirt             | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| mariadb             | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| memcached           | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| neutron             | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| nginx-ports-control | []                             | []            |
| nova                | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| nova-api-proxy      | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| openvswitch         | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| panko               | [u'openstack']                 | [False]       |
| placement           | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| rabbitmq            | [u'openstack']                 | [True]        |
| version_check       | []                             | []            |
+---------------------+--------------------------------+---------------+

Then enable/disable a specific chart with:

[sysadmin at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system helm-chart-attribute-modify stx-openstack barbican openstack --enabled=true
| Property   | Value              |
| attributes | {u'enabled': True} |
| name       | barbican           |
| namespace  | openstack          |

Regards,
Bob

After uploading stx-openstack, you can see the