[Starlingx-discuss] Community activity dashboard

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Wed Jun 5 15:08:36 UTC 2019

To follow up on the discussion on the call this morning...

Here's one example of "Committer" being used rather than author. Jack Ding had helped with upstreaming a lot of our early commits. The biterg page shows him having 120 commits in config, but he's listed as the author of 6:

config$ git log --pretty=fuller |grep '^Commit:.*Jack Ding' | wc -l
118
config$ git log --pretty=fuller |grep '^Author:.*Jack Ding' | wc -l
6