[Starlingx-discuss] Edge nodes

Adrien Macor adrien.macor at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:31:52 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm not completely sure how to deploy edges sites.
First I will first  install my central cloud (https://docs.starlingx.io/installation_guide/current/index.html).
But, then I didn't find how to install, configure, etc the edges site.
By the way, I found this picture:
 [cid:9c067e6c-e772-4fb8-9dac-fe1a9f8f50a8]
and was wondering what is the difference between thoses edges? I understand that differents VNFs requiere differents ressources (hardware), I wanted to know where the differences are explained? Is this link<https://opnfv-edgecloud.readthedocs.io/en/stable-gambia/development/requirements/requirements.html#hardware> right?

Thanks for the help

Adrianp