[Starlingx-discuss] R3 Feature Planning

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Mon Jun 10 11:36:18 UTC 2019

Folks,

The TSC will be reviewing and prioritizing the feature content over the next few weeks.
Features candidates reviewed at the PTG can be found in this etherpad [0]. Since the features were interleaved with other PTG topics I have moved the features to its own etherpad [1].
We will this one going forward.

If you have any feedback on the existing items and/or have other candidates please update the etherpad.
The features will be reviewed during the weekly TSC meetings [2], Thur 10-11 EDT.
Features being reviewed during a particular meeting will be added to the agenda [3] in advance.

I would encourage anyone that has input on the R3 content to attend the weekly meetings.

Thanks,

Brent

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-ptg-agenda
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-r3-feature-candidates