[Starlingx-discuss] [Multi-OS] Meeting notes 6/10/19

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:11:18 UTC 2019

Multi-OS team meeting

Summary of meeting : 6/10/19

   - Open

   - Multi-OS support (Debian):

   - Marcela to send Debian base build scripts: DONE

   -
   https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:merged+project:starlingx/fault+branch:master+topic:multios

   - Al ask if we are going to have a Zuul job for review break on the
   control and rules

   - Meeting with stakeholders for feedback

   - Multi-OS support (open-SUSE):

   - There will be a war room tomorrow

   - We are 18 of 88 spec files, but there are many that are not necessary
   to migrate to open-SUSE

   - https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Cloud:StarlingX:2.0

   - The testing phase of current effort to build the block services in
   open Suse

   - Test integrity of the RPM against current centos

   - POC https://lvc.github.io/pkgdiff/

   - Clean spec files, enable warnings and errors in the rpmlint (part of
   OBS)

   - Spec cleaner script used by OpenStack that will be nice to incorporate
   them into zuul

   - The idea of creating an OBS in CENG and incorporate it into zuul as a
   3rd party CI, similar to OpenSUSE and RH for the Open stack RPM packages

   - Multi-OS support (yocto):

   - Will be sharing the initial plan the first week of July