[Starlingx-discuss] Bootstrap playbook relocation

Ngo, Tee Tee.Ngo at windriver.com
Fri Jun 14 22:12:27 UTC 2019

Saul,

The new repo and pending move was communicated in TSC meeting minutes on June 3rd. I subsequently gave StarlingX and documentation and test teams a heads up regarding the pending remote bootstrap instructions.
I forgot about your sysadmin commit and consequently omitted to include you in that communication. This must be frustrating. Sorry :)

If it helps, I can post a commit with sysadmin change in stx-ansible-playbooks repo and link it to your commit in root repo, make a dev build and run some tests. You will just need to rebase your commit in stx-config.

Again, my apologies for the inconveniences this move has caused.

Tee