[Starlingx-discuss] Bootstrap playbook relocation

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jun 14 23:43:38 UTC 2019

On 2019-06-14 17:49:09 -0500 (-0500), Dean Troyer wrote:
[...]
> At this point I think the only way to recover the history is to
> re-create the Gerrit repo. Any changes to the initial repo would
> need to be re-created.  This is well into needing help from the
> OpenDev/Infra teams at this point...
[...]

Once you have an external, publicly cloneable repo somewhere from
which I can pull the new refs, I'm happy push --force those over top
of the old content. Or if you prefer, you can propose a temporary
ACL change for that repo in openstack/project-config to grant some
Gerrit group you're in access to do the same, and I'll be glad to
review/approve it.
--
Jeremy Stanley