[Starlingx-discuss] Bootstrap playbook relocation

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 00:16:07 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:44 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:
> Once you have an external, publicly cloneable repo somewhere from
> which I can pull the new refs, I'm happy push --force those over top
> of the old content. Or if you prefer, you can propose a temporary
> ACL change for that repo in openstack/project-config to grant some
> Gerrit group you're in access to do the same, and I'll be glad to
> review/approve it.

Thanks Jeremy, I imagine we'll create it in starlingx-staging and push
from there.  It sounds like we'll see what Scott wants to do on
Monday.

There are 4 merged reviews in that project now, I know we'll have to
re-create them.  After a force-push will they still have anything
interesting?  I don't think it will be a big deal, just curious.

dt

--
Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com