[Starlingx-discuss] [Multi-OS ] Minutes 6/17/19

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:25:54 UTC 2019

Multi-OS team meeting

Summary of the meeting: 6/17/19

   - Opens

   - We are working only on the build of the flocks' services for Open
   Suse, for now

   - Installation, deployment,  provisioning and the other phases of the
   project are not on our scope right now

   - Open SUSE FLOCK services packaging update

   - Good progress, complete package that was planing for the sprint:
   https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Cloud:StarlingX:2.0

   - 42 ( 14 passing, 1 failing )  of 55 packaging

   - Working on a CI system to test the spec files and help the maintainer
   to detect if:

   - SPEC files build?

   - RPMs have the correct file content

   - more (...)