[Starlingx-discuss] [multios] Flock systemd services cleanup for stx-3.0

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Wed Jun 19 20:26:33 UTC 2019

+1

Maybe this is out of scope, but I nice stretch objective would to also move away from having Service Management (SM) use OCF scripts for some of these services.  We currently have 2 methods of launching services, one during the bootstrap that uses systemd, and then another that is managed by SM that invokes OCF scripts.  SM is fully capable of managing services through systemd (and does for some), so converting these remaining ones would also cleanup the process management.

-Matt