[Starlingx-discuss] Docker image list

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Wed Jun 26 16:48:31 UTC 2019

I don't think all of those images are downloaded during the application-apply, due to overrides selecting a more recent version.

The three phases are where images are downloaded are:

- Initial phase (ansible)
- Platform-integ-apps (after unlock)
- Stx-openstack (after application-apply)

Would authoring and maintaining a document with these images and versions be a decent way to manage this. (probably in starlingx/config)
Or is running scripts the preferred approach?

The readme.rst for  starlingx/config is light on contents at the moment
https://opendev.org/starlingx/config/src/branch/master/README.rst

Al