[Starlingx-discuss] Notes: Weekly StarlingX non-OpenStack distro meeting, 6/26

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Thu Jun 27 05:31:07 UTC 2019

Brent,
I noticed that we have a storyboard [1] approved for stx.3.0 from Matt. By reading the spec [2], I am thinking this might fall into non-openstack-dist project scope. Can I volunteer to manage the progress in the community?

Thx. - cindy

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005733
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/665208/