[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX 3.0 features

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Thu Jun 27 15:57:56 UTC 2019

Bruce,

Thanks.
A couple of comments/questions.

1)      What's the difference between FPGA accelerator support and k8s fpga device plugin. As discussed at the TSC two wks ago, I have a dev that will be doing a spec for the later.

2)      Containerized CEPH. It would be good to break this into two specs I think, one for prep content (R3) and one to complete the integration

3)      What do we mean by Lead ? Spec owner ?

Brent