[Starlingx-discuss] [stx-config] platform-integ-apps was applying with a long time

张鲲鹏 zhang.kunpeng at 99cloud.net
Fri Jun 28 03:45:57 UTC 2019

Hi guys,

When I use sysinv to bring up the containerized services, platform-integ-apps is stay applying for a long time. I wonder it may be caused by recent poweroff. Now I have reactived the controllers, and can you tell me how to re-apply it?

[root at controller-0 log(keystone_admin)]# system host-list
+----+--------------+-------------+----------------+-------------+--------------+
| id | hostname     | personality | administrative | operational | availability |
+----+--------------+-------------+----------------+-------------+--------------+
| 1  | controller-0 | controller  | unlocked       | enabled     | available    |
| 2  | controller-1 | controller  | unlocked       | enabled     | available    |
[root at controller-0 log(keystone_admin)]# system application-list
| application         | version                   | manifest name                 | manifest file      | status    | progress                                                         |
| platform-integ-apps | 1.0-7                     | platform-integration-manifest | manifest.yaml      | applying  | processing chart: stx-rbd-provisioner, overall completion: 50.0% |
| stx-openstack       | 1.0-16-centos-stable-     | armada-manifest               | stx-openstack.yaml | uploading | validating and uploading charts                                  |
|                     | latest                    |                               |                    |           |                                                                  |