[Starlingx-discuss] Is there any plan of containerize the flock services ?

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:14:04 UTC 2019

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 7:20 AM Rowsell, Brent <Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com>
wrote:

> Hi Victor,
>
> See inline
>
> Brent

Thanks a lot for the reply Brent, as discussed on the multiOS meeting we
will focus for now on the build of one STX flock service in Ubuntu as
preparation for the build of maybe more. During today containers meeting I
heard that the only one that is a target for R2 is sxt fault , is that
correct ? that was the one we were taking as POC to build, but if it is
already targeted to be in a container we might choose a different one,
Brent, Frank, which one do you recommend we take one, that we all be aware
that we are working on?

Regards

 Victor Rodriguez

So far we have a POC of fm-manager and fm-common [1], what I don't want is