[Starlingx-discuss] [build][meetings] Build team meeting minutes for 2/28/2019

Lara, Cesar cesar.lara at intel.com
Wed Mar 6 23:39:30 UTC 2019

Build team meeting
Agenda for 2/28/2019

- Cengn Update
- Build system proposal for Ubuntu - Victor R
- Build signing support
- opens

Meeting notes

Cengn Update - team is getting ready for the merge of Centos 7.76 feature,
the change of the mirror infrastructure in Cengn is still on hold,
We posted Jenkins scripts for the Cengn build, waiting  to host those on git repositories, tentative on stx-staging

Build signing support Not an easy task, there are a couple pieces of infrastructure that need to be on place before we can start signing our build, multi layered problem, we have several things to look at for signing, we as build team could have some scripts based on the ones Wind River uses but we require the other pieces to make them work. We agreed to follow up with Ken on any requests for signed builds.

Regards

Cesar Lara
Software Engineering Manager
OpenSource Technology Center