[Starlingx-discuss] CentOS 7.6 feature branch ready to merge to master

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Mon Mar 11 08:10:06 UTC 2019

Hi Saul,
I checked the patches, but the content in gitweb seem like they are from master to centos76 feature branch.
Need your double confirm on it.
Thanks.

Another thing we need take care is, the change in .gitreview file should not be merged to master, since it is branch specific change.

Best Regards
Shuicheng