[Starlingx-discuss] [build][meeting] Build team meeting Agenda for 3/14/2019

Young, Ken Ken.Young at windriver.com
Thu Mar 14 14:27:55 UTC 2019

Cesar,

I have a conflict at 11 which I cannot miss.  I will join the meeting late if I can.

On the CENGN side, an issue has been exposed on the recipe for building the installer and file versions.  Please see here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1819941

We should discuss how to handle this before implementing a fix.  Scott has some ideas.

Also, can we get an update from Memo / Victor on the security scanning?

Thanks!

Regards,
Ken Y