[Starlingx-discuss] [Multi-OS] Update of POC: Building basic STX components in Ubuntu

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:13:24 UTC 2019

Hello everybody out there using/building Starling X -

This is our first update of the progress we have done on the Multi-OS
project. During the last couple of weeks, we have been working on this
POC  of a build system for STX on top of Ubuntu images.

This is the git repository ( branch poc_ubuntu ) where you can try it:

https://github.com/VictorRodriguez/stx-packaging/tree/poc_ubuntu

The provided instructions ( also example videos ) will guide you
through the build of Debian base packages for components such as
fm-common, fm mgr, kernel, horizon and others ones that you might want
to add to your image ( like bc for a basic example).

Please let us know your feedback, we will do a live demo on next build meeting.

Hope you like it.

Victor R and Multi-OS STX team