[Starlingx-discuss] Community Call (March 20, 2019)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Mar 20 14:25:25 UTC 2019

Notes from the Mar 20th call...

- Voting Process
         - Ildiko's Email http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-January/002581.html
         - Election Process Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StarlingX_Election_Process
         - the election is for the TSC members, targeted for May/June, after Denver
         - Community members are encouraged to comment on the process, and of course, to consider standing for election
- Issues with Zuul on stx-config [Ken]
         - 2 issues were identified on the mailing list; are they corrected?
         - some, not all, reviews in stx-config are blocked - need to get this sorted out soon or it will start impacting reviews getting merged
         - Dean's looking into this - he knows what the issue is, not sure why it's happening yet, will work with Ken to sort it out
- Release Sub-Team - readout from last week's call
         - Release Plan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HUwbsaSerzFRuvXVB_qvoGdI0Chx1YiiA2WYHwvIoYI/edit?usp=sharing
         - Release Meeting Minutes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-releases
         - Details are being worked in the Release Planning meeting.
         - Next meeting: Thursday March 21 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Bitergia - who's tried it out?
         - Ildiko's Email: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-March/003421.html
         - Dean encouraged folks to use Bitergia over Stackalytics, we would like to not have to use Stackalytics any more
         - Stackalytics isn't maintained (we think) and it's not hosted by OSF