[Starlingx-discuss] Any recommendations which image version for duplex installation?

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:54:03 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:03 AM Marcel Schaible <
marcel at schaible-consulting.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> which version do you recommend at the moment for a duplex installation?
>
> With the one from 20190318 I have some problems, because probably the
> kubernetes part of config_controller  tries to connect to a google cloud
> instance. Since I have no access to this server it fails.

Someone on this list will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd be using the
latest image available. There is a tremendous amount of working being done
as the project moves towards a release, but I would expect that the latest
image available is usually the best for testing with.

Thanks,
Curtis

> Thanks
>
> Marcel