[Starlingx-discuss] newbie want some help to contribute to starlingX

hao wang sxmatch1986 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 02:42:07 UTC 2019

Hi, starlingx

My name is Wang Hao (Irc nickname: wanghao), a senior software
engineer in FiberHome Telecommunication Technologies Co., Ltd. I'm an
old soldier to contribute to OpenStack projects like Cinder, Nova,
Zaqar, etc. since 2013. Also is the PTL of Zaqar project from 2017. I
kept eye on starlingx project for a while and knew this is an
important project in NFV and edge computing areas.

I (and my team) want to contribute this project but as a newbie here,
really appreciate who can give me some help how to do this.

Thanks