[Starlingx-discuss] Canceled: StarlingX Infrastructure Containerization

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Mon Mar 25 01:03:30 UTC 2019

Folks - apologies but I need to cancel the Containerization meeting planned for March 25th.  If you have any concerns or topics you wanted to raise at the Containerization meeting please email and I'll look for an opportunity to respond on Tuesday or later in the week,  Thank-you.

Frank

---------------------------->

For those contributing to or interested in the Containerization subproject a weekly meeting has been set up:

Timeslot:  11am EST / 8am PDT / 1600 UTC
Call details
*       Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/342730236
*       Dialing in from phone:
o       Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
o       Meeting ID: 342 730 236
o       International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed95sU7aQ

Agenda and meeting minutes
Project notes are at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-containerization