[Starlingx-discuss] Strange Network behavior

von Hoesslin, Volker Volker.Hoesslin at swsn.de
Mon Mar 25 11:56:58 UTC 2019

Hi,
i have a network behavior which i can't explain, attached is the network schema. Basically everything works as it should and is to be expected, only my VM2 is not reachable via "Floating IP 2" ?! VM1 can easily be reached via "Floating IP1" and VM1 can also reach VM2 via Network1. The VM2 can also be reached via the "Floating IP 3" from the console PC.
so, I don't understand why this doesn't work over the "Floating IP 2" ?