[Starlingx-discuss] newbie want some help to contribute to starlingX

Seiler, Glenn glenn.seiler at windriver.com
Mon Mar 25 15:29:10 UTC 2019

Hello Wang Hao
Thank you for your interest in StarlingX.
I think Cindy gave some very good advice as to where your team could make an immediate impact by looking at the some of the bugs marked as Help Needed.

Also, if you or any of your team members are planning to be in Denver for the Open Infrastructure Summit, there will be a hands-on workshop earlier in the summit, and also a StarlingX PTG meeting at the end of the week on Thur and Friday.  That would be a very good opportunity to learn more and meet some of the StarlingX team.  We're happy to help provide any information.

Regards
-glenn seiler