[Starlingx-discuss] Fault Management Containerization (SB 2004008) Follow Up

Arevalo, Mario Alfredo C mario.alfredo.c.arevalo at intel.com
Tue Mar 26 00:38:07 UTC 2019

Hi team,

Thank you for your feedback from our last meeting, and this is my update. I am
checking all points described in this thread. Actually I have got progress in the
topic related to snmp and the relation with oamcontroller, sysinv and cgts-client.

I plan to send a PR with information about findings/architecture to the stx-fault/doc
in a future.

I think, it is not necessary another meeting as it was mentioned, I think I have enough
information to continue and I am going to update the current reviews and send news
according to the points discussed until today, and contact Tao for specific questions.

Thanks Tao, Abraham and Frank.

Best regards.
Mario.