[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: [starlingx-discuss] [critical error after deployment] About "persistent critical 'Management Network'"

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Tue Mar 26 03:48:19 UTC 2019

Jaewook,
I just now looked through your puppet log, and there was no error message at all.
Though the alarm was about “management network” communication failure, the essence of problem might be just about controller-1 was not under a right state.

Anyway, we guess maybe something wrong with ovs on your controller-1 and it led controller-1 unlock failure.
You can have a check with these stuffs:

  1.  Check if any errors are in “/var/log/openvswitch/ovs-vswitchd.log” in controller-1
  2.  Run “sudo ovs-vsctl show” on controller-1

Regards,
Yong