[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack meeting notes Mar 26 2019

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue Mar 26 14:30:04 UTC 2019

Meeting notes and agenda for the 3/26 meeting
*         Update on Dean & Bruce's discussion with Eric F (new Nova PTL)

  *   We briefed Eric on StarlingX, asked him for help, and got the answer "Please attend the PTG and advocate for your items.  Understand the Nova team has lots of work".   Dean will reach out to the OpenStack mailing list explaining our upstream first policy and our short term need for a small set of backport patches.
*         Review tracking spreadsheet - new tabs for "Backport items" and "Stx stories"

  *   Email update from Shuquan - AR Bruce to update the spreadsheet.  AR Shuquan to meet with Gerry Kopec in Ottawa CA, and will update the dates / tasks based on that conversation.
*         Review Stories in the backlog - update stale ones, add any remaining to the Spreadsheet

  *   Brent to clean up https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003108 and others.
*         Horizon configurable page refresh - Who did the original work?  Please have them attend the next call
*         Review https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1820882 and assign it to someone who can post it upstream to Nova

  *   Assigned to Boxiang, thank you!
*         Ready to pull the f/stein branch?

  *   Nova branched last week.  We don't have anything to put into the branch today.  Will take a bit of work from Dean to clean up some things before he creates the branch.  Hold off for now.