[Starlingx-discuss] Unrecognized attribute(s) 'port_security_enabled'

von Hoesslin, Volker Volker.Hoesslin at swsn.de
Wed Mar 27 16:16:16 UTC 2019

Hi!
i'm already running on the first stable version of starlingX, so far so good ;) but after time, i got some missing features and problems. i know, in 1-2 month in the future the new "helm" openstack/starlingX version will be released but it is to far away for waiting for me :(
i have two essentials problems:

1. some big problems if an instance has multiple interfaces
- if i set for any instance interface an floating ip to diffrent external networks, in my case, only one of the floating ip will work. also port-forwarding does not work as alternative path to the instance...

2. i can not create networks with "port-security-enabled", maybe this is in conduction with the first problem?
$ openstack network create --enable-port-security --enable test
Error while executing command: Unrecognized attribute(s) 'port_security_enabled' (HTTP 400) (Request-ID: req-6296e358-677f-4e03-89cd-86906649ecd4)

is there any flags while starlingX installation that will prevent "port-security" ? missing network-driver, or any missing bios magic?

greez & thx,
volker...