[Starlingx-discuss] Publish container image list?

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Wed Mar 27 16:52:27 UTC 2019

Starting soon, for cengn builds that include docker images, you can
expect to see something like ....

http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/<timestamp>/outputs/docker-images/<image-name>-<os>-<stream>.rpmlst
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/<timestamp>/outputs/docker-images/<image-name>-<os>-<stream>.piplst

stx-aodh-centos-dev.piplst:
     Babel==2.6.0
     Jinja2==2.10
     Mako==1.0.7

stx-aodh-centos-dev.rpmlst:
     acl-2.2.51-14.el7.x86_64
     apr-1.4.8-3.el7_4.1.x86_64
     apr-util-1.5.2-6.el7.x86_64

If you build your own images, the files are found here ...

    $MY_WORKSPACE/std/build-images/

Scott