[Starlingx-discuss] DUPLEX: PXE Image does not include the ixgbevf

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Thu Mar 28 00:24:22 UTC 2019

Hi Marcel,
Yes, ixgbevf driver is not included in PXE image. Do we need virtual function support during PXE boot stage?
If so, we could add VF drivers to PXE image.
To add the driver to pxe image, we need modify update-pxe-network-installer script in cgcs-root/build-tools.
And follow the build instruction in below Wiki to generate the new pxe image.
https://docs.starlingx.io/developer_guide/latest/index.html

Best Regards
Shuicheng