[Starlingx-discuss] Initial StarlingX survey - feedback needed

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 18:37:44 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

As I reached out about this earlier a few of us started to draft a survey to learn about what people and companies are doing around edge and to see if they know about StarlingX and getting some initial feedback on what they are interested in.

Please note that the idea is to get a high level view and find out about interest as opposed to going into deep details on deployment options, use cases or ways to contribute.

In that sense the main objectives for the survey is to keep it short and simple and make it easy to fill out. You will see that the questions are mainly having options to select from as opposed to being free form, the option to specify custom answer is provided where applicable like the use cases one as we can’t list all the possible ones. We also added a question to give any feedback people might have for the community.

The OpenStack Foundation will have access to the complete dataset and will provide the anonymized information to the community once it’s available.

The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/StarlingX

Please read through the questions and reply back if you have comments or questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó