[Starlingx-discuss] Why are some services are not enabled by default?

Marcel Schaible marcel at schaible-consulting.de
Fri Mar 29 15:41:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

Our configuration: Duplex, Image 20190325, bare metal

1. I just ran into the problem that the drbd service is not enabled at boot time.
Is this a Problem with our Installation or is it intended to manually enable/start this service?

2. In the boot log we get this warning:

Checking connectivity to controller-platform-nfs for up to 70 seconds over interface 172.27.1.4

Is this a problem and if yes how to fix it?

3. In the boot log of controller-1 I see

[   68.278198] controller_config[8075]: Unable to retrieve installation uuid from active controller
[   68.310145] controller_config[8075]: Pausing for 5 seconds…

Any idea?

Thanks

Marcel