[Starlingx-discuss] DUPLEX: PXE Image does not include the ixgbevf

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Fri Mar 29 21:50:18 UTC 2019

Hi Marcel,
Yes the ixgbevf driver is included in the host iso, but not in the installer image as you've discovered.
As Shuicheng points out, it can be added. Can you include the driver based on Shuicheng's instructions and verify that it is working on your system?
Once confirmed, you can open a Story in storyboard to have the change pushed to the master branch.
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project_group/86

Thanks,
Ghada