[Starlingx-discuss] Networking TC to be included in the Sanity Suite

Martinez Monroy, Elio elio.martinez.monroy at intel.com
Wed May 1 16:17:52 UTC 2019

Sure,

The main objective is just to verify that our deployment is able to communicate between all existing nodes.
That is we are just planning to perform a basic ping test on them + the ssh connection in different stages.
Added to that we want to create different kind of networks besides the default VLAN that always is working and play a little bit with existing IP’s given by the user, emulating a real use scenario.

We don’t want to include more tests on the sanity since the suite needs to be executed as fast as possible.

BR

Elio