[Starlingx-discuss] ceph upgrade merge in progress

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Fri May 3 00:26:05 UTC 2019

Great to see that all patches for Ceph upgrade are now merged: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:ceph-mimic-upgrade+(status:open+OR+status:merged). Thanks Don for helping when both Yong & Daniel are on vacation!

@Fernando, I think you're now taking the 1st build out from Cengen after Ceph merge. This should override the engineering ISO that Yong provided to you to continue the feature testing.

As the 2 LP you mentioned in other email (LP#1827246<https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1827246> and LP#1826610<https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1826610>), they are master bugs before Ceph merge. Yong will keep investigating it after he comes back from Labor Day vacation, but please continue with the other cases.

Thanks. - cindy