[Starlingx-discuss] [packet-sig] DNS wildcard for packet resources/services

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:51:53 UTC 2019

Hi All,

One of the things that came out of the first packet-sig meeting was the
idea that we would run a DNS server / service discovery for packet
resources. Basically use a wildcard for *.pkt.starlingx.io. I checked with
the OpenStack Foundation team and that was OK from their perspective.

An example service we could provide off of that would be
demo.pkt.starlingx.io for a public demo (just one example).

If anyone has any comments/questions/concerns let us know in this thread.

Thanks,
Curtis