[Starlingx-discuss] [packet-sig] Meeting minutes 05/15/2019

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed May 15 12:06:56 UTC 2019

Hi All,

We had our first packet-sig meeting and while it was a short one we did
discuss a few things:

* Completed - Clear out initial project, begin using top level packet
starlingx organization
* Proposal -  Wildcard DNS, eg. *.pkt.starlingx.io
* Proposal - Continue adhoc model for access to packet infrastructure until
we have a specific need to do something more advanced; still early days in
terms of using packet
* Proposal - Likely need a git repo in stx staging
* Update - Performance testing team is working locally initially, but is on
course to use bare metal resources (some offline discussion about OPNFV
frameworks and labs)

Full meeting notes and agenda can be found here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-packet-sig

If you have use cases or ideas for packet infrastructure, feel free to
email the list with [packet-sig] in the subject line.

Thanks,
Curtis