[Starlingx-discuss] UPDATE: Limited code merges until sanity results improve

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Wed May 15 22:08:34 UTC 2019

** limited merges are still in effect **

Update:
The following sanity issues have fixes merged in stx master:

-        https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1829260

-        https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1829060

-        https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1828896

-        https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1828877

-        https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1827521

-        https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1828059 (dup)

-        https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1828899 (dup)

A build has been triggered on cengn.

** Test team, please start sanity on the new build **

Regards,
Ghada