[Starlingx-discuss] UPDATE: Limited code merges until sanity results improve

Lemus Contreras, Cristopher J cristopher.j.lemus.contreras at intel.com
Thu May 16 20:23:46 UTC 2019

Hi Ghada, Daniel,

I added additional details to the bug. Please, let me know if you need additional details.

Thanks & Regards

From: "Khalil, Ghada" <Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 3:11 PM
To: "Lemus Contreras, Cristopher J" <cristopher.j.lemus.contreras at intel.com>, "starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io" <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Cc: "Qi, Mingyuan" <mingyuan.qi at intel.com>, "Badea, Daniel" <Daniel.Badea at windriver.com>, "Church, Robert" <Robert.Church at windriver.com>
Subject: RE: [Starlingx-discuss] UPDATE: Limited code merges until sanity results improve

Thanks Christopher.

Can you please add a note to the bug as well with more details: load used, steps if there is any variation from the original report, etc?

Daniel,
Please start triaging the new logs.

Thanks,
Ghada