[Starlingx-discuss] About Nginx worker process number

Wang, Yi C yi.c.wang at intel.com
Tue May 21 14:06:43 UTC 2019

Hi Cindy,

There are three ingress controllers. One for kube-system services, one for openstack services, one for mariadb dedicatedly.  With current simplex deployment, by default, there are no ingress created in kube-system namespace (I didn’t see it in my deployment). In openstack namespace, I can see many ingresses created, like aodh, barbican, ceilometer, cinder, glace, horizon, nova, keystone, neuron, etc.

Regarding frequency, I am unsure. That’s why I initialize this discussion, and hope to get feedbacks from community experts.

Thanks.
Yi