[Starlingx-discuss] First StarlingX TSC election - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:53:24 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

As you have probably already heard we are moving towards meritocracy based leadership and with that we are having the first StarlingX TSC election period starting in a week.

We have 5 open seats that are open this time around.

For details about the election, candidates, electorate and the timeline please see the following web page: https://docs.starlingx.io/election/

There will be further announcements posted to the mailing list as action is required from the electorate or candidates. This email is for information purposes only.

If you have any questions which you feel affect others please reply to this email thread.

If you have any questions that you wish to discuss in private please email any of the election officials[1] so that we may address your concerns.

Thank you,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials