[Starlingx-discuss] git for stx-integ is down

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 23 02:01:28 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-23 01:50:26 +0000 (+0000), Sun, Austin wrote:
> It was just back now.  maybe temporarily  un-reachable.

Dean Troyer reported it in the #openstack-infra IRC channel on
Freenode at 18:10 UTC, and James Blair identified a regression in
Gitea's 1.8.0 release which was fixed in an as-of-yet unreleased
commit[*] in their master branch. As of 01:45 UTC we've deployed a
newer Gitea with the fix in place, and this seems to be working as
expected now.

[*] https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/commit/6d2f0e5
--
Jeremy Stanley