[Starlingx-discuss] ansible deployment for duplex/standard

Poncea, Ovidiu Ovidiu.Poncea at windriver.com
Thu May 23 10:20:56 UTC 2019

On controller-0 you need to delete the loopback interface and then configure the other nets on ctrl-0 with something like:

system host-if-modify controller-0 lo -c none
system host-if-modify controller-0 enp0s3 -c platform --networks oam
system host-if-modify controller-0 enp0s8 -c platform --networks mgmt
system host-if-modify controller-0 enp0s8 -c platform --networks cluster-host
system host-addr-list controller-0

The rest of the process is identical on the other nodes.

Ovidiu