[Starlingx-discuss] Diagnostic metrics of a healthy StarlingX system.

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Thu May 23 11:35:07 UTC 2019

Also note that we already have a CLI that checks some basic system health (host status, ceph health and alarms). This CLI could be extended if there were additional health items we wanted to check.

[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system health-query
System Health:
All hosts are provisioned: [OK]
All hosts are unlocked/enabled: [OK]
All hosts have current configurations: [OK]
All hosts are patch current: [OK]
Ceph Storage Healthy: [OK]
No alarms: [OK]

Bart