[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX QAT validation progress

Zhao, ShuaiX shuaix.zhao at intel.com
Thu May 23 12:40:34 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Team :

               Regarding upgrade qat driver to latest version for CentOS 7.6. After the successful QAT transplant,
we found that the current STX Temporarily unable to achieve perfect device passthrough operation.
Through continuous trials, we have found a way to achieve device passthrough method.
we hope to be able to help with the current device Passthrough test task..
Currently updated in Ricardo's documentation. Welcome your review.

Thx. - Neusoft Dalian ODC Intel Team