[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Sanity Test - ISO 20190522

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Thu May 23 20:09:19 UTC 2019

As a last resource you can do a :

sudo -u postgres psql -d sysinv -c"update kube_app set status='uploaded' where name='stx-openstack';"

as described here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/FAQ

On 5/23/19, 3:03 PM, "Alonso, Juan Carlos" <juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com> wrote:

    Yes, I have seen this issue, even when execute apply for first time.
    I faced this error when status hold on "uploading" or "applying", then cannot be removed or deleted.

    Regards.
    Juan Carlos Alonso