[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack meeting notes for May 21 2019

朱博祥 zhu.boxiang at 99cloud.net
Mon May 27 06:55:58 UTC 2019

Hi bruce,

·         One of the two pending reviews for the rbd disks issue (640271)[1] has merged.  642667[2] is still pending.

In fact, the patch(642667) aims to optimize the lvm image backend like rbd. So the rbd issue of starlingx[3] has been
finished after the patch(640271) has been merged. We can remove the link of 640271 from rbd issue[4] and set this issue
as 'Done'.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/640271/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/642667/
[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1udAtEpQljV2JZVs-525UhWyx-5ePOaSSkKD1CS27ohU/edit#gid=162080347
[4] rbd disks: convert from source format to raw Intel to fix upstram

Best Regards

--
Boxiang