[Starlingx-discuss] Gerrit Downtime May 31, 2019 beginning 1500UTC

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue May 28 20:52:09 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

We'll be taking a short (hopefully no longer than an hour) Gerrit downtime so that we can rename some projects this Friday, May 31, 2019 beginning at 1500UTC. Some of these renames are cleanups after the great OpenDev git migration and others aren't, but all of them require us to stop Gerrit to update the database and contents on disk.

If you'd like specifics on what repos are being renamed or what the process looks like, you can follow along at:
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Upcoming_Project_Renames
    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/project-renames-2019-05-31

As always feel free to bring up questions or concerns and we'll do our best to answer/address them.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the interruption,
Clark